The Cold Spring Harbor Jr/Sr High School CFA-PTG will be hosting the annual Literary Luncheon on April 18 at the Huntington Country Club.
This year’s event will feature best selling author Martha Hall Kelly and her debut novel, ‘Lilac Girls’. The book recounts the story of three unsung women and their quest for love, freedom and second chances.
Mark your calendars and invite your friends…all are welcome to join us for this wonderful event. Proceeds will benefit the Cultural Arts and CFA-PTG programs at the high school.
For more information, please contactMonica Stingi
FROM THE LITERARY LUNCHEON COMMITTEE
We have put together a list of items that we feel do really well in the raffles at the literary luncheon and we need your help in securing as many of these items as possible. Please print out a few solicitation letters, below, and bring them along with you when you are shopping and eating around town and ask your most visited retailers, restaurants, etc., to support their community by donating to our school.Please begin requesting donations as soon as possible. RESTAURANTS
- Piccolo, Cassis, IMC, Culinary Studio - any and all. They are a great addition to any basket.SPORTING EVENTS
- Professional Baseball tickets, hockey, basketball, football.THEATER TICKETS
- Broadway, Paramount, Engeman, etc.RETAIL STORES
- Marsh’s, Ooh La La, Pink Link, Towne Clothing, etc.SERVICES
- Nail Salons, Massage, Facials, Hairdressers, etc.ELECTRONICS
- Speakers, headphones, Apple products, etc.GIFT CARDS, JEWELRY, SPORTING GOODS, LESSONS - OR SOMETHING WE HAVEN’T MENTIONED. YOUR HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!Our next planning meeting is Wednesday, February 7th at 11am in the High School conference room.
Thank you in advance for your help with requesting donations and your continued support!
Claire Costa and Monica Stingi